Health Fairs | Speaker Requests
Our speakers are trained to represent Komen Utah at health fairs and educational programs sponsored by community groups, corporations, and other local organizations. Volunteers provide basic breast health information, discuss the importance of early detection as the key to survival and share breast cancer resources available in the community.
Health Fair/Speaker Requests:
- Requests must be received at least two weeks prior to event date.
- A speaker or representative is not guaranteed for your event.
- Due to limited resources, we request a minimum audience of 20 for speaking requests.
- Donations are always appreciated to help offset the costs of the materials for these programs.
- It is not our policy to participate in events that charge a fee for non-profit participation.
To request a representative to attend your upcoming health fair or corporate event, contact email@example.com.